It’s the backbone of sustainable and organic gardening
- The Compost Overview was written with input from several local gurus of composting.
More Articles on this Website
- Kitchen Composting by Liz Haegele, The Scott Arboretum
- How to Make Compost Tea by Kathy LaLiberte, founding gardener at the Gardeners Supply Company
- And what not to do? Read Ann Lovejoy’s passionate rant: Green Dumping Must Stop!
- Composting with worms, called vermicomposting, is here’s an overview.
- Worm Composter Round-up covers the commercial units on the market, and the DIY cheapie version, too.
- Mysteries of Invasive Worms Revealed is the answer to the inevitable worries about worm composting.
My Experiment in Worm Composting
- Business is Booming for the Worm Girl.
- Worms on the Loose
- True Confession: I gave up on vermicomposting.