- Organic Gardening 101 is an overview.
More Articles on This Site
- The Truth about Organic Gardening Part 1: Weeds and Feeds
- The Truth about Organic Pesticides
- Three Keys to Organic Gardening Success by Kathy LaLiberte, founding gardener of the Gardeners Supply Company.
- Secrets of Great Soil — How Fungus Turned my Thumb Green by Kathy LaLiberte, founding gardener of the Gardeners Supply Company
- No-Till Gardening by Jeff Gillman, Department of Horticulture, University of Minnesota
- Just Say No to Poisons by Ginny Stibolt
- Vegetables that SHOULD be Organic by Stuart Robinson
- How to Make Compost Tea by Kathy LaLiberte, founding gardener of the Gardeners Supply Company
Great Information in Print
- Organic Gardening Magazine
- The Truth about Organic Gardening by Jeff Gillman
- The Truth about Garden Remedies by Jeff Gillman
- Organic Gardener’s Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control by Ellis and Bradley
- Burpee’s Complete Vegetable and Herb Gardener: A guide to Growing Your Garden Organically
- Rodale’s Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening
- Elements of Organic Gardening by Donaldson
- Organic Gardening: Your Season Companion to Creating a Beautiful and Delicious Organic Gardenby Maria Rodale
- New Organic Gardener by Eliot Coleman
- Four Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman, Barbara Damrosch and Kathy Bray
- Garden Primer is Barbara Damroch’s classic about growing food.
- Ann Lovejoy’s Organic Garden Design School
- Naturalistic Gardener by Ann Lovejoy
- A Year Along the Garden Path by Ann Lovejoy
- The American Mixed Border by Ann Lovejoy
- Gardenng from Scratch by Ann Lovejoy
- Organic Lawn Care Manual by Paul Tukey, creator of the important SafeLawns campaign.
- Grow Organic by Oster and Walliser. And and here’s a review by Kathy Purdy.
- The Informed Gardener by Linda Chalker-Scott